Blue Sequin Short Dress: Wondering if a sequin dress work for day parties? Yes, of course!
From birthdays to brunches, sequin dresses during the day will surely make you rock!
Hey beautiful! sequin dresses instantly remind us of nightclubs, proms and cocktail nights.
But is it okay to wear sequin dresses during the daytime?
The answer is yes! If they are styled right, you can actually rock them on a special occasion.
But the secret is when you’re looking for doable ways to wear sequin dresses during the day is to avoid formal or blingy accessories.
Forget sequin or glittering heels, and choose plain flats or sneakers instead.
Also, avoid glittering or smokey eye makeup and red or dark lips which scream night party!
The easiest way to make any sequin dress work in the daytime is to pair it with white sneakers.
A pair of sneakers that has sequins on them would be the best match!
Go for a cutesy silhouette blue sequin short dress to make it seem more fun and playful.
To keep up with the casual theme, go for light lipstick, short nails sans glitter or art
Adding a small pendant necklace and a plain mini handbag.
This makes a completely perfect day look for a daytime party or an anniversary lunch.
To keep it more casual, a blue sequin short dress with a slim sling bag would be the best idea.
Avoid flashy makeup or glitter eyeshadow completely.
Instead, go for nude matte lipstick and neutral eyeshadow, very thin eyeliner and nude nail polish.
Here’s SequinQueen’s curated selection of the Best Crystal Chandeliers for Home on Amazon, just for you.
1. Teal Blue Sequin V-Neck Spaghetti Strap Mini Party Dress.
2. Women’s V-Neck Gradient Blue Sequin Bodycon.
3. Sparkly Skyblue Sequins Scoop Neck Bodycon Mini Homecoming Dress.
4. Royal Blue Sequins V-Neck Tight Sparkly Homecoming Dress.
5. Short Sequin Homecoming V-Neck Sparkly Formal Dress.
6. Short One Shoulder Sequin HOCO Sequin and Feather Dress.
7. Women’s Draped Sleeves Knee Length Blue Sequin Dress.
8. Women’s Jewel Neck Sheath Dress Petite and Regular.
9. Women’s Short Navy Blue Shift Dress with Embellished Illusion Detail.
10. Long-Sleeve Midi Wrap Flowy V-Neck Maxi Dress.
11. Plus Size Glitter Sequin Pencil Cape Sleeves Short Dress.
12. Glitter One Shoulder Wrap Hem Ruched Bodycon Dress.
13. Glitter Ruffle Dress Off-Shoulder Long Sleeves High Waist Bodycon.
14. One Shoulder Spaghetti Straps Curved Hem Wrap Bodycon Dress.
15. Women’s Malia Electric Blue Sequin Bodycon Midi Dress.
We are all stars and we deserve to twinkle – Marilyn Monroe