Plus size sequin dresses have ALL the fashion lewks sewn up. And there’s a very good reason they are so fashion forward. Gather round, kids. Miss Cee’s going to tell you a story…
Why Miss Cee Now Needs Plus Sizes Herownself.
Back when the Universe was trying to decide what kind of Bang to have, and Yours Truly was
young younger, there wasn’t a fashion house around that missed out on the dainty, stilettoed prancing of one Miss Cee-Cee Quin. Now you innocent poppets may think the life of an international fashion model is one of glamour and freebies. But it’s actually one of starvation and cigarette smoking. And on the day that Miss Cee’s teenage, Size Zero self decided to quit that mug’s game for good she went straight to the nearest Burger King and shovelled down a Whopper in twenty seconds flat. She shovelled down her fifth Whopper three minutes later in the same amount of time. And from there, Miss Cee and her waistline have never looked back.
Don’t Settle for Substandard Plus Size Glamour
Plus size is a term fashion companies invented so they could use less fabric on tiny models in fashion shows. Plus size is really NORMAL size, innit sistas? As Miss Cee now inhabits the world of Normal Sized People, she makes damnably sure all her fashions are both cutting-edge AND comfy. And, because she is not alone being normal, you too will find a whole passel of “plus size” AND fashionable dresses on this page. That we’ve curated for you. Well, that Min curated after fetching Miss Cee’s fifth latte of the morning. Enjoy, luvbugs.
- Sparkling Celebrities
- Sparkling DIY
- Your Sparkling Events
- Your Sparkling Fashion
- Your Sparkling Lifestyle
1. V-Neck Black Sequin Stretchy Mini Bodycon Dress.
2. Plus Size Gold Elegant V-Neck Formal Evening Dress
3. Black Plus Size Mesh with Pearl Beading Sleeve and Stretchy Bodycon Dress.
4. Black Plus Size Short Sleeves Wrap V-Neck Belted Dress.
5. Burgundy Deep V-Neck Plus Size Evening Dress.
6. Black Plus Size High Waist Mini Skirt.
7. Orchid Sequins Plus Size Deep V-Neck Evening Gown.
8. Burgundy Plus Size Embroidery Mermaid Gown.
9. Black Short Sleeve Rhinestone Plus Size Long Cocktail Dress.
10. Wine Red Plus Size Glitter V Neck Sleeveless Cocktail Dress.
11. Taupe Midi Cap Sleeve Dress with Sequins.
12. Blue Plus Size Floral Beaded Godet Long Dress.
13. Stell Blue Plus-Size Tea Length Mock Jacket Dress.
14. Plus Size Rose Gold Sequin Prom Gown.
15. Green Glitter Bodycon Sequin Cocktail Mini Dress.
16. Sequin With Embroidered Navy Blue Long Plus Size Dress.
17. Black Plus Size Embellished Tiered Jacket Dress.
18. Lead Plus-Size Beaded Illusion Gown.
19. Black Plus Size Sequin Shell T-Shirt For Women’s.
20. Black/Silver Plus Size Velvet Twinset Jacket and Tank Top.
21. Silver Shimmer Metallic Plus Size Scoopneck Tank Top.
22. Grey Plus Size Chiffon Mini Dress Ladder Cut Overlay.
23. Plus Size Missy One Piece Short Sequins Poncho Over Sheath Dress.
24. Rose Gold Sequin Top Pant Set.
25. Plus-Size Sequin Beaded Cocktail Dress with Flutter Sleeves
26. Twist Knot & Split Design Cocktail Party Plus Size Dress.
27. Plus Size Deep V-Neck Sequin Beaded Fringed Mini Dress.
28. Sequin Keyhole Bodycon Cocktail Glitter Dress.
29. Plus Size Flapper 1920s V-Neck Beaded Fringed Dress.
30. Plus-Size Sequin Chiffon Jacket Dress.
31. Sequin Plus Size Bodycon Stretchy Mini Party Dress.
32. Plus Size Tea Length Dress with Rosette Detail.
33. Navy Blue 3/4 Sleeves Short Sequin Dress.
34. Navy Blue Plus Size Long Beaded Gown.
35. Merlot Plus Size Beaded Short Sleeve Gown.
36. Short Sleeve Sequin Side Split Long Plus Size Gown.
37. Glitter Long Sleeve Bodycon Andromeda Sequin Dress.
38. Plus Size Lace & Sequin Jacket Dress Set.
39. Embroidered Sequin Trim Jacket Dress.
40. Plus Size Stretch Sequin Knit Faux Wrap Dress.
41. Plus Size Rhinestone Pattern Big Cape Bodycon Midi Blue Dress.
42. Plus Size Caroline Short Sleeveless Dress.
43. Cold Shoulder Sequin Mermaid Style Plus Size Gown.
44. Plus Size Hi-Lo Hemline Sequins Elegant Gown.
45. Plus Size Lace and Sequin Fit and Flare Short Dress.
46. Plus Size 1920s Art Deco Fringed Sequin Dress.
47. Sequin Lace Capelet Cocktail Dress.
48. Plus Size Caroline Printed Sequin Dress.
49. Plunging Sequin Midi Long Sleeve Sheath Dress.
50. Plus-Size Floral Beaded Gown with Godets.
Plus Size Fashion Conclusion
Girls, there’s no excuse to look frumpy. And by frumpy Miss Cee means without any bling on at all. So no matter what normal size you may be, throw on a sequin dress or gown today. Afterall, the more normal you are the more sequins you’ll be able to show off!